- Free Today
- Free Free Shipping on Qualified Areas
- Free Free Pre-Delivery Inspection ($99 Value)
- Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
- Free Manual Handbook($29 Value)
- Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
- Free Standard 3 Months Warranty ($49 Value)
- Free Life Time Toll Free Technical Support(priceless)
- Free Liftgate Service($45.00 value)
- Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
|5+||Call us for amazing discount !|
ESTIMATED SIZE PLACEMENT CHART
|150cc~400cc||5' and up|
|This chart shows the absolute best size person to fit in this unit. However, this does not mean someone shorter or taller could not also ride this unit.|
Icebear Blazing Glory 125cc ATV
Low-profile ATV, Automatic 3-speed with Reverse, Front Double Swing Arm Suspension, Air Cooled, Front/Rear Discs Brakes, 12" Aluminum Wheels
Summer Sale Price: $1699.00 You Save:$900.00 ( 34.63% )
Take over any trail on this low-profile ATV. The Automatic 3-speed with reverse gives it more pep and more speed. It also features Front Double Swing Arm Suspension, Air Cooled and Front/Rear Discs Brakes. The 12" Aluminum Wheels are sure to blaze through any terrain.
1. Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas in the states of East Coast, HI, and AK, a freight charge may be required. Please call in for a quote.
- Safety - Kill Switch
- With one step press of the button, it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Safety - Remote Control
- Provides much easier controlling and handling, gives the rider great convenience in the event of a stall.
- Safety - Speed Restrictor (Governor)
- It can be adjusted down to 5 mph, you can adapt the engine power as his or her skill develops.
- Semi-Automatic with reverse
- It's equipped with 3 Speeds Automatic transmission with reverse.
- Rear Disc Brake
- Provides a better stopping power compared with regular brakes (Other vendor's ATVs only have drum brakes!) .
- Footrest & FootGuard
- The footbrake design makes it easy to handle the bike. The wide and ridged footrest provides a non-slipper surface. Allows for a stability and better control. Designed to keep your feet secure and guards against the tires.
- Front Bumper
- It’s unique front bumper design adds to the style.
- Featured Headlight, Brake and Taillight
- For riding at night. These features provide better visibility from front to back.
- Padded Seating
- Enployed with roomy, nice and spacious cushioned seating for a pleasant riding experience.
- Dual Exhaust Pipes
- High quality aluminum dual exhaust pipes.
- 12" Aluminum Rims
- This vehicle comes with 10 inch aluminum with unique design.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||2.06 inches x 2.24 inches|
|Maximum Speed||40 mph May vary depending on road condition, rider weight etc.|
|Make of Engine||GUANYU|
|Transmission||Automatic 3-speed with Reverse|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Double A-Arm|
|Rear Suspension||Single Swing Arm|
|Front Tire||235 x 50-12|
|Rear Tire||235 x 50-12|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||26 inches|
|Ground Clearance||3.1 inches|
|Net Weight||302 lbs|
|Gross Weight||353 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||1.1 gal|
|Remote Control||Start & Kill Button|
|Engine kill switch||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Front Bumper, Wheel, Handlebar, Front Stearing Pole|
Why MMMWhy Buy From MMM
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
- Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
- With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Mega Motor Madness are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you! No questions asked.
- Fast Shipping
- At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1-855-623-6686. View More >>
- Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
- No matter when you purchased a product from Mega Motor Madness, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call our toll-free number at 1-855-623-6686 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
- We Use Only The Finest Parts
- At Mega Motor Madness safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thouroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.
- Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
- We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Mega Motor Madness, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
I live in PA zip code 19001 could you ship?
sean on March 9,2015
Hi, we ship to PA 19001.
MegaMotorMadness March 10,2015 useful( 0 )
I am 6'3 240 do you have anything for my size
George James on February 15,2015
For your height, we recommend 150cc and up ATVs for adults.
MegaMotorMadness February 15,2015 useful( 0 )
is the gas regular or do you have to mix it it?
firstname.lastname@example.org on February 11,2015
MegaMotorMadness February 12,2015 useful( 0 )
28383 is my zip code.
Neal Walters on November 20,2014
This model is only available in our CA warehouse. The shipping fee from CA to SC or NC will be $80.00
MegaMotorMadness November 21,2014 useful( 0 )
What colors do you have in stock and also is there any way you guys can make it go any faster than 40mph?
Neal Walters on November 20,2014
All four colors listed on the website are in stock. We cannot customize the unit in anyway.
MegaMotorMadness November 20,2014 useful( 0 )
My son is 49" tall would you recommend this atv for him?
Michael Jones on November 16,2014
He can ride it.
MegaMotorMadness November 16,2014 useful( 0 )
Can it handle going on the beach and how much to ship to Kauai hawaii?
Kanoa Costa on November 14,2014
Could you please send us your zip code for an accurate quote?
MegaMotorMadness November 15,2014 useful( 0 )
How long will take to ship to texas
Omar Warren on November 11,2014
6-7 business days.
MegaMotorMadness November 11,2014 useful( 0 )
I'M 6 FOOT 224 POUNDS AND DISABLED.WOULD THIS BE GOOD FOR ME ? I'M LOOKING FOR A TRIKE BECAUSE I HAD A STROKE AT THE AGE OF 7.I NEED A AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. I WOULD NEED TO TALK TO THE TECK.
JASON DEJOHN on November 7,2014
This ATV fits your size, but it's not a trike. 150cc trikes have 8 hp. Please check this link http://www.megamotormadness.com/150cc-trikes
MegaMotorMadness November 8,2014 useful( 0 )
HI IM 6'5 205 LBS WILL THIS WORK FOR ME
STEVE on November 4,2014
Yes it's recommended for someone your size.
MegaMotorMadness November 5,2014 useful( 0 )
Can you modify this atv to go faster?
Red on November 3,2014
I apologize but we cannot customize the unit in any way.
MegaMotorMadness November 3,2014 useful( 0 )
Is this legal in south Carolina and what's the fastest speed
Tamara on October 20,2014
It's an off road vehicle that is legal in the state of Carolina. It's not street legal and the max speed is 40mph.
MegaMotorMadness October 20,2014 useful( 0 )
is it legal in the caribbean? and how long will it take to ship it?
Darrion Blanchette on October 19,2014
Hi, we ship the products within U.S. Need a U.S. address. This ATV is off road, not street legal.
MegaMotorMadness October 19,2014 useful( 0 )
Is the blazing glory street legal in Utah ?
gabriel on October 1,2014
Off road, not street legal in all states.
MegaMotorMadness October 1,2014 useful( 0 )
do know if it street legal in missouri
joe stapleton on August 9,2014
No, it's off road.
MegaMotorMadness August 11,2014 useful( 0 )
It's this Blazing Glory 125cc ATV street legal in Chicago Illinois.?
Gerard Trebicki on August 9,2014
No, it's off road.
MegaMotorMadness August 11,2014 useful( 0 )
Do you know if this Blazing Glory is street legal in Florida, I was going to get another scooter but would rather have this, thanks.
Todd on August 5,2014
This Blazing Glory is off road model, not street legal.
MegaMotorMadness August 5,2014 useful( 0 )
I'm 5'6 149 pounds is the blazing glory 125cc big enough for me
shawntez on April 24,2014
Yes, the weight capacity is 220lbs.
MegaMotorMadness April 24,2014 useful( 0 )
Is this Blazing Glory 125cc ATV street legal, and does it come with a big engine that can push it to go at least 60-miles an hour?
Israel on April 19,2014
The Blazing Glory is street legal and can only reach a max speed of 40 mph.
MegaMotorMadness April 21,2014 useful( 0 )
What's the fastest blazing glory you guys have?
Cino slow on March 9,2014
We only have the 125cc at this time.
MegaMotorMadness March 11,2014 useful( 0 )
What is your fastest 125cc atv?
Rafael Ojeda on February 20,2014
MegaMotorMadness February 20,2014 useful( 0 )
whats the fastest dirt bike you have ?
zack on November 19,2013
our Screamer 140cc Dirt Bike it reaches a max speed of 60 mph.
MegaMotorMadness November 19,2013 useful( 0 )
How fast is it?
Mike on November 16,2013
MegaMotorMadness November 17,2013 useful( 0 )
Do you finance how much down how much a month
Bobby Bailey on September 30,2013
Please copy and paste this link and submit the application to apply for financing. http://www.megamotormadness.com/layaway-policy
MegaMotorMadness October 1,2013 useful( 0 )
Hi I was wondering if you guys still have the Glory 125cc ATV in yellow if so I'm interested and ill like to buy one. but the problem is that my son is 5/12 and the engine is 125cc ills just thinking maybe before its ship we could get a bigger size like 225cc 250cc or 300cc in that range. I no it go's 40, but with the bigger size do you think it can could go about 60,70 and douse it have turn signal's and a horn. but also before its would be ship the bigger size would be installed, therefor we wouldn't have to play around with anything or anything like that. and how much would it be to ship to Arizona? also get it switched to water cooled, also an speedometer/RPM so with that how much would it be all together?
Amanda Malone on September 28,2013
Hi Amanda, thanks for your suggestion. But we don't plan to make this ATV with more powerful engine in order to keep it safe for kids. And yellow color is out of stock.
MegaMotorMadness September 29,2013 useful( 0 )
What is the average fuel consumption?
Pablo on September 25,2013
About 80 mpg.
MegaMotorMadness September 26,2013 useful( 0 )
how much is the 250cc cost
Dominick on September 17,2013
all our pricing is on our website.
MegaMotorMadness September 18,2013 useful( 0 )
How much fore shipping too Denmark in Europe ?
bike on September 16,2013
for shipping quotes please call us at 1855-623-6686 and speak with a representative.
MegaMotorMadness September 17,2013 useful( 0 )
How much is the 400cc one cost??
Guest on August 12,2013
Hi, This model don't have 400cc. Our 400cc ATV costs $3659 http://www.megamotormadness.com/400cc-atvs
MegaMotorMadness August 13,2013 useful( 0 )
Is this unit still for sale?
Nathan Brown on August 7,2013
Yes, we have some colors in stock. Could you please call 855-623-6686 for details?
MegaMotorMadness August 7,2013 useful( 0 )
would you be able to put a speedometer and turn signals on it and if so how much more would it cost
matthew burk on May 17,2013
im sure you could. but you would have to look for an aftermarket company to do so.
MegaMotorMadness May 20,2013 useful( 0 )
And how about the tires?Could you possibly swicth the tires for me? I am interested in this unit, but I'm concerned about the low profile tires, and I'd like something with higher profile and much more rugged, since I'm planning to take off-road like farmlands, "nothing too wild," also I tried YouTube and couldn't anything.
Marcus on April 23,2013
if we were to do the rim and tire switch for you i believe we would chrage labor. you can call and contact a sales rep and find out more.
MegaMotorMadness April 23,2013 useful( 0 )
Where can I find videos of this ATV? I'd like to see how it sounds and performs.
Marcus on April 21,2013
i would suggest possibly youtube or google. we do not have a video for that unit.
MegaMotorMadness April 22,2013 useful( 0 )
So if bought how would i go about putting tags on it. The only reason i ask is because it has no turn signals
William brown on January 19,2013
Unfortunately the Blazing Glory is not available for purchase, till further notice. May I recommend this unit, take a glance http://www.megamotormadness.com/product/atv009-125cc-atv
MegaMotorMadness January 24,2013 useful( 0 )
Are these street legal in the U.S.? And which states?
Looks like it no differance than a can am spider besides 4 wheels versus 3...
Blake on November 11,2012
i would contact your local dmv to make sure it is street legal in your area. it varies from state to state and im not sure all the states that it is legal
MegaMotorMadness November 15,2012 useful( 0 )
hello im really interested in this atv in about 3 months im going to get a big house with 1 acre lot. my question is do you shift the gears or there is forward,neutral nd reverse ,how long is the shipping going to take and whats the top speed of this atv and if it has governor can you take it out? thank you for your time
Petar on April 8,2013
0 December 31,1969 useful( 0 )