- Free Today
- Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
- Free Manual Handbook & Tool Kit ($29 Value)
- Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
- Free 1 Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
- Free 3 Months Parts Warranty ($49 Value)
- Free Life Time Toll Free Technical Support(priceless)
- Free Liftgate Service($45.00 value)
- Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
|QTY||Price / Unit||You Save|
Bengel 250cc Street Bike
250cc, Street Bike, 15'' Wheel, Air cooled, Front/Rear Disc Brake
Memorial Day price:$2099.00 You Save:$1920.00 ( 47.77% )
With our 250cc chopper, there's never been a better way to get in on the excitement of motorcycling. It's designed to combine the fun of riding with truly striking performance. It features smooth, responsive suspension and a soft seat for a remarkably comfortable ride. And once you settle into the saddle, turn the key and fire up that engine, you'll know this is the bike you've been dreaming about.
- Electric Start
- Turn the key, press the button, and go. Just that simple.
- New Handlebar
- The new handlebar helps make this motorcycle comfortable to ride.
- Powerful Engine
- Dependable single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm range.
- Easy to Park
- A sidestand and a centerstand make it easy to park for a fast dash into a store or when you need to park it upright in a tight space.
- Comfortable Seat
- The long, wide passenger seat is super-plush, and wide, step-through floorboard provides comfort and versatility for a wide range of riders.
- Emitting bright light so all drivers behind you can see you even in the darkest of nights.
- Front and rear disc braking system
- Equipped with powerful brakes at both ends, it will get you with more precise suspension performance.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-stroke|
|Maximum Speed||60 mph|
|Transmission||Manual Clutch, 5-Speed ManualTransmission|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Brake||Single 210mm inches Wave style inches rotor - Disc Brake, 2 Piston Caliper|
|Rear Brake||Single 270mm inches Wave style inches rotor - Disc Brake, 2 Piston Caliper|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||21 inches|
|Net Weight||249 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 gal|
Why MMMWhy Buy From MMM
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
- Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
- With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Mega Motor Madness are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you! No questions asked.
- Fast Shipping
- At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1-855-623-6686. View More >>
- Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
- No matter when you purchased a product from Mega Motor Madness, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call our toll-free number at 1-855-623-6686 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
- We Use Only The Finest Parts
- At Mega Motor Madness safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thouroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.
- Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
- We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Mega Motor Madness, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Why Buy a Street bike?
Street bikes are fun, easy to ride and inexpensive to operate. It is a good choice for outdoor entertainment.
All our street bikes are supplied with four stroke engines. With four stroke machines you can use unleaded petrol, have better fuel economy and lower overall emission levels. When riding on our street bikes you can easily maneuver through any situation.
When driving a street bike, you should take proper safety precautions. As a responsible rider, you must keep injuries and equipment damage to a minimum by wearing proper riding gear. Please strictly abide by traffic law and guarantee your safety.
what kind of gas milage do you get with the 250
stan on May 18,2013
we do not have a spec for that from the manufacturer. aproxx. 40 mpg. i would assume more.
MegaMotorMadness May 20,2013
Is it street legal in all states? Maryland in particular. Can it be seen, riden before bought? Loud,very loud, I like to be heard to make sure I'm seen.
michael Gallagher on April 8,2013
i always suggest contacting your local dmv for requirments. we do not have a showroom.
MegaMotorMadness April 8,2013
Do you ship to Canada and if you do what would it cost to get it to Edmonton Alberta
Tom Pickett on April 6,2013
we can ship to the border and you would have to arrange your own shipping to your address afterwards.
MegaMotorMadness April 8,2013
What's the top speed really? Is there any way to make it faster?
Billy on March 31,2013
60 mph. you can get a different exhaust and carb to make it faster , but you would have to find them after market
MegaMotorMadness April 2,2013