My cart (0)
Thank you for your purchase! In order to ensure your satisfaction and better customer service, we ask that you follow these instructions when you receive your order. If you properly follow these instructions, you can ensure that any problems you encounter will be addressed immediately, and you can begin the enjoyment of your bike sooner.
- 1. Before the delivery driver arrives, have a camera (preferably digital) ready.
- 2. After the delivery driver arrives and unloads your box, but before the delivery driver leaves, inspect the condition of the box carefully and note any major dents or tears in the cardboard box. Major dents or tears might be a sign that the bike inside is damaged from shipping. If there are no major dents or tears in the cardboard box, move on to the next step.
- a. If you notice any major dents or tears, take pictures. With the delivery driver there, open the box where the dent/tear(s) is/are and carefully inspect bike to see if there are damages. If there are minor damages and you decide to accept the shipment, take pictures and note the damage(s) on the delivery confirmation form. You can let the driver leave at this point.
- b. Visit the warranty claim section and file a warranty claim of the damage(s) and attach pictures so that they may file a claim with the shipping company and send you a replacement part.
- c. If there is significant damage beyond repair, you should ask the driver to return shipment to the sender. Before you request the return, you must 1) contact us first, 2) Take pictures of the damaged box, and 3) Note the reason for return on the delivery slip and sign the slip with the driver
- 3. Assembling the bike – all products need to be assembled and prepped by professional/licensed mechanics or the warranty will be voided.
- 4. Before operating the bike, make sure you have done the following:
- a. Read the Owner's Manual and Break-in instructions. Special Note: It is very important that you read the break-in instructions before operating. If not properly broken-in, the bike will have problems.
- b. Check and make sure that the engine oil and fuel are at their proper levels. Re-fuel if necessary.
- 5. If you notice any parts missing upon receipt, you'll need to contact us immediately and no later than 2 weeks of receipt of the bike.
- 6. If you notice any damaged/non-operating parts as you start operating your bike, take pictures and contact us immediately.