Just select Affirm at Checkout to Apply for Financing.
To avoid delay on processing your order, please contact with us once you get approved by Affirm.
Call us (1-855-623-6686) now to start your layaway plan!
▪ No Opening Fee, No Interest, No Application Fee, Lock in the sale prices and specials that are offered now without worry the prices will increase.
Layaway Fast Facts
▪ A Layaway contract is for up to 6 months in length with a 10% down payment of the total purchase price. (Sorry, at this time we cannot offer extended layaways)
▪ The down payment is non-refundable.
▪ No payment schedule, make payments whenever you like and as often as you like.
▪ No penalty for early payment.
Layaway Transaction Rules
▪ Payment can only made by phone.
▪ New Layaway contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaway contracts.
▪ No partial takeouts are permitted.
▪ Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
▪ You can get price adjustment only once on advertised items within seven 7 days of the initial Layaway date.
▪ No price adjustments are allowed on clearance items or Holiday merchandise.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit (Formerly Bill Me Later) is a line of credit offered by Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use
How is PayPal Credit different from Bill Me Later?
PayPal Credit is simply the new name for Bill Me Later. You will still enjoy all of the benefits of Bill Me Later, including great savings with special financing offers and the ability to buy now and pay over time.
Do I need to do anything to change my Bill Me Later account to a PayPal Credit account?
Not a thing. Your existing Bill Me Later account will automatically transition to a PayPal Credit account. However, to get even more out of your PayPal Credit account, link it to your PayPal account (or sign up for a PayPal account if you don’t have one) and you can manage both of these in one convenient location at PayPal.com.
How can I get PayPal Credit?
Simply log in to PayPal.com and apply for a PayPal Credit account—it takes just a few seconds. Just enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem—you can apply for PayPal Credit here.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select PayPal Credit as your payment method. A window will appear on
your screen asking for your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Once you accept
the terms, approval takes just seconds; PayPal Credit will then be added to your PayPal account
automatically. Have an existing PayPal Credit account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you
complete your purchase.
It's a smart idea to link your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts—you'll be able to speed through checkout, manage your accounts in one place at PayPal.com, and even pay your PayPal Credit bill with your PayPal balance. You can also keep track of all your purchases. Link now.
Is there an annual fee to use PayPal Credit?
There is no annual fee for using PayPal Credit.
What is my Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?
The Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99%, although some special offers have a lower promotional APR. The Minimum
Interest Charge is $2.00.
Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date to avoid interest charges. Learn more about the interest rate.
If I pay late, will I be charged a fee?
Yes, we'll charge a late fee for each month that the minimum payment isn't paid by the payment due date. The first time you're late, the amount of the late fee will be the same amount as the missed payment, up to $25. If you're late again, the late fee will be up to $35.
What is my credit line and how can I increase it?
Once you've been approved for an account, Comenity Capital Bank will open a PayPal Credit account with a
credit line equal to the amount of your purchase or $250, whichever is greater.
You can continue to use PayPal Credit for purchases. If those purchases cause your outstanding balance to exceed your credit line, we'll evaluate you for a credit line increase. We determine your eligibility for a credit increase by your credit history and customer history with PayPal Credit, along with our Terms and Conditions.
I just used PayPal Credit. Now what?
Shortly after your first purchase, you'll receive a welcome email. (If you didn't receive this email, please update your spam filters to accept PayPal Credit messages.) Then, about 10 to 14 days after your purchase ships from a retailer or your travel is ticketed, you'll receive an email notification that your billing statement is available online.
If you haven't already linked your PayPal account with your PayPal Credit account, take a moment to link them now to get the most from PayPal Credit. Here's why:
▪ You’ll be able to use PayPal Credit at most places PayPal is accepted.
▪ You’ll get 6 months to pay for purchases of $99 or more through PayPal Credit.
▪ You can also score deals such as free shipping, valuable discounts, and promotional offers.
▪ You can manage both accounts at PayPal.com – pay your bill, see recent activity, set payment reminders, and much more.
If you have linked your accounts, you can log in to PayPal.com at any time to see your purchases and keep track of when your payments are due. Otherwise, you can check your account here.