Out of Stock. Contact for an ETA! 500W Deluxe Electric Kids ATV. Parental 3 Speed Control w/Reverse(6.2 mph, 9.3 mph, 12.4 mph), 6'' Tires, Front/Rear Disc Brakes. Max Speed 12.4 mph, 12.4 Miles Range, 6-8h Per Charge, Max Load 121 lbs, LED Headlights, 36V 12Ah Lead Acid Battery.
Default pacakge assembly required:Tires, Hand Bar
Model No.: PAW500-1
The shipping fee will be calculated after you provide your zip code
Pay by Money Order/Wire Transfer/Cashier's Check: $658.58
Deliveries to Georgia will have a Sales Tax added. (GA=6%)
√ Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
√ Free Liftgate Service($45 value)
√ Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
• Bigger 36V 12Ah Lead Acid Battery. 500W brush motor
• Front/Read Disc Brakes for better control
• Parental 3 speed control with Reverse: Low 6.2 mph, Medium 9.3 mph, High 12.4 mph
• Scientific suspension design to make comfortable & safer riding
• Fahsion front LED Light
• High quality durable rubber tires
• 1.5mm thickeness steel frame tube. Stronger than our competitors use 1.0mm-1.2mm
• High-quality PU & High-density foam Seat
• Rear Axle: External grinding process, smooth & stable
• ATV outfitted charger bag
• Eco-friendly excellent painted
• Only takes 6-8h per charge. Mileage 12.4 miles
1. Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas in the states of East Coast, HI, and AK, a freight charge may be required. Please call in for a quote.
Estimated Size Placement Chart
|150cc~400cc||5' and up|
|This chart shows the absolute best size person to fit in this unit. However,this does not mean someone shorter or taller could not also ride this unit.|
|Horsepower||500W Brush Motor|
|Maximum Speed||12.4 mph May vary depending on road condition, rider weight etc.|
|Battery||36V, 12Ah Lead Acid Battery|
|Transmission||3 Speed w/Reverse|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Spring Damper|
|Rear Suspension||Single Spring Damper|
|Front Brake||Dual Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake||Single Disc Brake|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||19.6 inches|
|Ground Clearance||3.35 inches|
|Net Weight||103 lbs|
|Gross Weight||126.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||121 lbs|
|Assembly Required||Tires, Hand Bar|
|Restrictions||For children age 3-12 years old.|
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
a.After the delivery driver arrives and unloads your box, but before the delivery driver leaves, open the box and inspect the condition of the unit carefully and note any and all damages.
b.The delivery driver can voluntarily stay there for 15 minutes if time permits but is not required to. If the delivery driver is attempting to leave before you can inspect your unit; please note on your delivery slip," Possible hidden damage. Driver did not allow time to inspect."
c.Do not take any advice from the delivery driver in regards to your shipment.
d.If there are minor damages to your unit, please notate the damages on the delivery slip (driver's copy as well as your copy). We will be able to send you replacement parts free of charge. If there is no notation of damage on the delivery slip (driver's copy), in most cases you will be responsible of cost of replacement parts and freight. (See more details on Concealed Damages)
If the merchandise is damaged beyond repair, please call usimmediately.You will need to follow the steps to get a replacement unit:
a.Take pictures of damaged unit
b.Notate on the delivery slip that shipment is refused due to shipping damage.
c.You will have the option of getting a replacement unit or a full refund, once all documents are received.
It takes approximately 24 to 72 business hours to process and ship your order once it is confirmed and the payment received. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, as well as orders received after 1pm on weekdays, will be processed the next business day. We don’t ship on Saturday, Sunday or national Holidays. During busy seasons, it may take up to 5 business days to process your order due to high volume of orders. If you choose fully assembly service, it can take an additional 3 business days to 1 weeks to prepare your order for shipping. (It varies by models .)
Please refer to the shipping map for delivery time frame by shipping carrier. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any incidents associated with the shipping company or unexpected events, weather that may cause delivery delays. This map is showing the approximate transit time for most of the shipping carrier.
We ship to 48 continental states in USA. We can also ship to Alaska and Hawaii although transit time and rates may vary. Customer will need to call in for details.
The ATV 85% factory assembled package comes with partially assembled. It will be required to assemble some bolt-on items such as: Front and Rear Wheels; Front suspension Tie Rods; Front and Rear Shocks; Front and Rear Carrier rack; Front bumper; Handle bar Clamps and Battery. (Every model might be slightly different, please use this information as a guideline).
The exclusive ATV Fully Assembled Package is done by our dedicated professional assembly teams. In order to ensure quality of each ATV and prevent future issues due to mis-assembly, our professional teams will perform assembly for you.
Save time and money with our assembly service. A local mechanic will charge you over $200 in labor. Why not get it done before it is shipped? It will save you time and money.
Below is a demonstration for 85% assembled & fully assembled units:
Additional PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection Service) service, if applicable, includes: (Extra cost associated with this service)
1. Assemble all fenders and parts using locktite
2. Change engine oil and gear oil
3. Tighten axle nuts
4. Tighten brake rotor and sprocket bolts
5. Tighten handle bar bolts
6. Tighten steering stem nuts
7. Check brakes and brake lever adjustment
8. Check throttle adjustment
9. Check chain/belt tension and adjustment
10. Check tire pressure
11. Charge battery
12. Tighten kickstand and center stand
13. Check pull start and kick start
14. Set idle adjustment
15. Check all fuel lines
16. Check all electrical connections
17. Check all lights
18. Check kill switch
19. Fill gas tank with small amount of gas to start unit and run.
20. After test run, drain gas from gas tank before packaging.
21. Check Charging System
22. Check signal lights
Browse for more product related to this item: