Home > Shopping Cart

D0 you need a motorcycle license, and do I get plates or just sticker
Richard Metzke October 20,2017

You will need to contact your local DMV as it varies from state to state. Also, we only provide the Bill of sale and manufactuer's certificate of origin. You will need to register the unit with your local DMV and that is how you will obtain a license plate/tags.
MegaMotorMadness October 24,2017        useful(4039)


Taotao ATM50A1 50cc Moped Scooter Automatic Transmission, Electric/Kick Start, 10


Automatic Transmission, Electric/Kick Start, 10" Wheels, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes. 

Model No.:ATM50A1

Browse for more product related to this item:

Scooters > 50cc Scooters / Mopeds

Scooters > Taotao Scooters

Scooters > California Legal Scooters / Mopeds

All Products > Taotao Products

CA Legal Bikes > CA Legal Scooters