Home > Shopping Cart

Hi do u need to make registration to ride on the road including license plates?
I know u don't need motorcycle license in most states and I saw on selling on eBay and said street legal in all 50 sates. Perry cool ride though.
Derek July 16,2014

Hi, you need to register the bike with title and bill of sale. Fortunately, we provide these documents free for you with purchase.
MegaMotorMadness July 17,2014        useful(4036)

Matte Black

GEN I MADDOG 50cc Moped Scooter


Stretched, Low and Fat Design, Automatic Transmission, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brake, 12" Aluminum Wheels, Metallic Paint, Performance Muffler.

Model No.:PMZ50-19

Browse for more product related to this item:

Scooters > 50cc Scooters / Mopeds

Scooters > Maddog Scooters

Scooters > California Legal Scooters / Mopeds

Street Bikes > 50cc Street Bikes

Street Bikes > California Legal Street Bikes

All Products > MADDOG Series

CA Legal Bikes > CA Legal Scooters