Megamotormadness.com wants to always make sure your experience with us is enjoyable. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason but need to comply with our return policy, you may return your purchase within 15 days of receiving the product. If you have received your order for more than 15 days, you will not be eligible to return it, get a refund or replace it.. Should you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our Returns Policy below to determine if any special conditions may apply. Please keep all packaging materials (boxes, pallet, tray ties and etc.), instruction manuals and parts of the unit for the duration of the warranty period as they must be returned with the product. We do not accept any products without packaging materials. If you don’t have the packaging materials please purchase from online stores such as Amazon, UHAUL or visit a local store before returning. You can also contact us to get the necessary packaging materials but the fees for the packaging materials will be deducted from the refund amount.
1. All returns must be pre-authorized by Customer Service. An RMA number needs to be generated for all returns.
2. All packaging materials, instruction manuals, and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return products that have any sustained damages. (Do not throw away your packaing material right away.)
3. All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. In any circumstances when the original method of payment is no longer available to receive refunds, proper proof and documentation is needed. It's at Mega Motor Madness's discretion if alternative method of payment is acceptable in issuing the refund.
4. Any authorized return may incure up to 35% restocking fee.
5.If you have received your order for more than fifteen(15) days, you will not be eligible to return it, get a refund or replace it.
6. In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain our low prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Freight expenses will be deducted from your refund.
7. It's in our discretion that we ask customers to have the product diagnosed by a local mechanic shop before we agree any returns. Any costs incurred in the full diagnose must be presented by an invoice by a local mechanic shop. We reserve the rights to refuse any costs that we think it's not appropriate or not covered under our warranty.
8. Customer will be repsonsible for additional damages incurred on the way back to our warehouse.
Step 1: Send a return request email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fifteen(15) days of your order receipt. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
Step 2: Once Customer Service has approved your request, you will be assigned an RMA number. Please print the RMA number on standard letter size paper and make two(2) copies. Please secure the paper on the outside of the box. Our warehouse will NOT accept a returned item without an RMA number.
Step 3: Please send the item back to us as soon as possible.
Step 4: Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in three(3) to five (5) business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two (2) billing cycles for it to be credited to your account OR we will arrange an exchange according to conditions. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and can be shipped back to you. Please note: credits are processed for the original cost paid for the merchandise. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
Return due to shipping damages
1.Our product arrives 99% of the time in good condition however we still ask our customers to inspect the product upon delivery.
2. If there are minor damages (cracked plastics/scuffed body panels) yet the unit is still usable and rideable then accept the unit and visit our warranty claims department on this site and file a damage claim to have parts sent to you. You can get more details to this in our warranty policy.
3. If you decline a product that is in riding condition there will be a 25% re-stocking fee so please use your best judgments.
4. If the frame is bent or the unit is in really bad shape and not safe to ride please contact Megamotormadness customer service while the delivery driver is there. We will evaluate the situation and issue a RMA number if applicable. Returns without RMA numbers will be refused by our warehouse.
5. If you have accepted your shipment and believe the unit is damaged beyond repair, photos of the damages will need to be sent in for a claim to be filed with the carrier. Filing the claim will enable the carrier to retrieve the unit for return back to our warehouse. If a claim is unable to be filed, the return will be treated as a regular return and the Return Agreement will apply to your refund.
6. If the item arrives and you find the frame is bent or the unit is in really bad shape and not safe to ride, please contact Megamotormadness customer service while the delivery driver is there. We will evaluate the situation and issue a RMA number if applicable.
7. If you have accepted your shipment and believe the unit is damaged beyond repair, take as many pictures or videos of any and all damages notated. Send these photos to Megamotormadness customer service and we will evaluate the situation and issue a RMA number if applicable.
NOTES：Minor cosmetic damage due to shipping is not grounds for a return . If you decline a product that is in riding condition, there will be a 25% re-stocking fee, so please use your best judgments.
Return Due to Product Defect:
If you believe your product is defective, please contact our Parts Department first.
To qualify for a return, we would need a diagnosis report from a licensed mechanics.
Our mechanics will check the returned unit and it is at our discrection if a unit is deemed defective.
Notes: If a unit is returned and is deemed not defective,the customer would still want to return the unit, the cusotmer will be responsible for the initial freight , return freight, 35% restocking fee. If the customer decides to keep the unit, the customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to resend the unit.
Cancelling your order
Cancellations must be made by email ONLY.
Cancellations of unshipped orders can be completed within 1 hour of processing a payment without additional fees.
Cancellations after 1 hour are subject to a 6% cancellation fee.
85% assembled orders
-You may also cancel your 85% assembled order if your item has not been shipped within 1 hour of successful payment.
-If you cancel a shipped 85% assembled order, you will be responsible for the initial freight, return freight and 25% restocking fee. The cancellation fee will apply.
Fully assembled orders
-If a fully assembled order is cancelled and the assembly has not started, 6% cancelllation fee will be applied.
-If a fully assembled order is cancelled and assemble has started, the assembly/PDI fee, 6% cancellation fee and 25% restocking fee will apply.
-If a fully assembled order is cancelled and the unit has already shipped, the assembly/PDI fees plus the initial freight, return freight, 6% cancellation fee and a 25% restocking fee will apply.