- Financing up to 60 months
- Fixed low interest rates
- Credit decisions within an hour
- No prepayment penalty
No Credit? No Problem!
Submit our credit application once you have completed you will be notified of credit decision by email.
After you have been approved the title/ MCO paperwork will be sent to Financing company, and contract will be email to customer for signatures. Then payment is sent to dealer.
This process can take some time so please be patient. Please call us 855-623-6686 or send email to email@example.com for details.
- Call us (1-855-623-6686) now to start your layaway plan!
Layaway Fast Facts
- • A Layaway contract is 2 months. Customer has 2 months to pay off an order. No interest.
- • A 25% (of the total order amount) down payment is required at the time of the order. The down payment is non-refundable.
- • No payment schedule.
- • No penalty for early payment.
- • As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be held for you.
- • Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock after you go over 2 months or ask for a cancellation.
- • If Layaway order is cancelled for the first time, your down payment will turn into store credit and can be used on a new order including a new lay away plan. If you cancel the second layaway plan, the 25% down payment of the new order or 25% of the original order will be charged, whichever is higher.
Layaway Transaction Rules
- • Payment is only made by phone. Layaway is only available for orders over $1000.
- • New Layaway contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaways contracts.
- • No partial takeouts are permitted.
- • Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
- • You can get price adjustment only once on advertised items within seven 7 days of the initial Layaway date.
- • No price adjustments are allowed on clearance items or Holiday merchandise.
Bill Me Later
Bill Me Later lets you buy something now and pay for it later. It is accepted at thousands of online stores, including eBay and can be funded by your PayPal account.
Bill Me Later is available to U.S. customers who are of legal age in their state of residence and is subject to credit approval by the lender, WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah. Bill Me Later, a PayPal Service.
A Bill Me Later line of credit is really versatile. You can use it almost everywhere PayPal is accepted. Plus the really cool part is you'll get to choose how you want to pay your Bill Me Later statement: either immediately, or before your financing period ends (to avoid interest), or even by spreading out your payments over time with interest. The choice is always yours.What else do you get?
With PayPal and Bill Me Later working together you'll get secure shopping, the ability to manage your purchases in one place (www.paypal.com), and exclusive access to some of the best deals on the Web including special financing offers, discounts and free shipping at thousands of online stores and travel partners.How do I sign up for Bill Me Later?
Just select Bill Me Later as your payment choice during checkout. When shopping on eBay, look for it below PayPal on the Choose Payment Method page. You'll give your Date of Birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, accept the terms, and you're done. Approval takes only seconds.How do I pay my Bill Me Later bill?
You will receive monthly statements and can choose to pay in full or over time (interest charges apply). For your convenience, you can pay your bill on BillMeLater.com. Plus, if you use Bill Me Later through PayPal, you can also view your purchases and pay your bill on PayPal.com. Even though your purchases appear in both places, you will only be charged once.