- Free Today
- Free Free Shipping on Qualified Areas
- Free Free Pre-Delivery Inspection ($99 Value)
- Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
- Free Manual Handbook & Tool Kit ($29 Value)
- Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
- Free 1 Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
- Free Life Time Toll Free Technical Support(priceless)
- Free Lockable Trunk with Matching Color
- Free Liftgate Service($45.00 value)
- Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
|QTY||Price / Unit||You Save|
Icebear Cyclone PST150C 150cc Trike
Automatic Transmission, GY-6 Engine, Air Cooled, Differential Gears, Front /Rear Disc Brakes, Aluminum Wheels, Windshield, Upgraded Trunk, Tow-Hitch Included, Metallic Paint, Full Size, U.S. Patented Trike
Back to School Sale Price: $2399.00 You Save:$2200.00 ( 47.84% )
This new design Trike is one fun 3-wheeler to get around town. The Cyclone features a front face plastic headlight and has great stability on even the most un-even roads. There is extra storage space under the handle bar and trunk to make any trip around town super easy!
1. Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas in the states of East Coast, HI, and AK, a freight charge may be required. Please call in for a quote.
- New Design
- Bright enough to get you through any time in the evening. Beautifully designed to catch your eyes.
- Differential Gears
- Differential gears l allow the driving roadwheels to rotate at different speeds.
- Upgrade Trunk
- More space and better design to go with the bike.
- Digital Speedometer
- You can easily and clearly view the speedometer, turn signals, fuel gauge and battery gauge making for a more efficient ride.
- Front/Rear Disc Brake
- Big brake discs for front and rear ensure more grip with the ground. Designed to handle a full size trike.
- Tow Hitch
- Weight capacity up to 110 lbs.
- Aluminum Rim
- With front 13" / rear 10" Aluminum Rims.
- Electric Start
- Start with push of a button.Electric Start makes it easier in all kinds of driving conditions.
- Kick Start
- For use in cold weather. If you somehow get into trouble though, then it will be always great to have a reliable back up kick start method.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-strokes|
|Bore and Stroke||2.26 inches x 2.28 inches|
|Maximum Speed||55 mph|
|Starter||Electric / Kick|
|Make of Engine||XINBA|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Telescopic Forks|
|Rear Suspension||Dual Shock|
|Front Tire||130 x 60-13|
|Rear Tire||205 x 50-10|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||27.5 inches|
|Ground Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Net Weight||419 lbs|
|Gross Weight||485 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||353 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||3.4 gal|
|Fuel Economy||78.7 mpg|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1 quart|
|Towing Capacity||110 lbs|
|Assembly Required||Rear Wheel, Rear fender, Rear Trunk, Pothook, Rear Trunk Loop, Windshield|
|Accessories||Instruction, Battery, Tool Bag, Long Wire Clip, Wheel Cover, Windshield|
Why MMMWhy Buy From MMM
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
- Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
- With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Mega Motor Madness are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you! No questions asked.
- Fast Shipping
- At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1-855-623-6686. View More >>
- Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
- No matter when you purchased a product from Mega Motor Madness, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call our toll-free number at 1-855-623-6686 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
- We Use Only The Finest Parts
- At Mega Motor Madness safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thouroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.
- Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
- We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Mega Motor Madness, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Why Buy a Trike?
With an ever changing economy and congestion on the road many people are leaving their gas guzzling cars at home and instead choosing to purchase a trike. Imagining zipping through traffic and saving at the pump, trikes are super convenient! Getting from place to place hasn’t been easier. Trikes are reliable, low maintenance, easy to handle and safe to drive. Great for the aged or women on the go looking for affordable means of transportation. Excellent for 9-5 commuters stuck in traffic rushing to get to work on time and trying to get home quicker.
Normal cars are at average 30mpg to 50mpg. But trikes are fuel efficient and usually at around 75mpg to 90mpg. Trikes can save you so much money at the pump. When riding on our trike you can easily maneuver through any situation. Instead of a wide over-sized car that is just forced to wait being stuck in traffic, a trike can glide/slide you out of any traffic jam. With trike becoming more and more popular, you have more options to choose from. Trikes are very easy to operate. Whether you have driven a trike or not before, it is very simple and uncomplicated. Anyone can ride safely and confidently. With a variety of colors and styles, shapes and sizes you can choose a trike that is just perfect for you. There are so many benefits to owning a Trike. The number one reason is the huge savings. Insurance will cost you less, spend less money on gas, registering, maintenance, parking fees, etc…. the benefits are endless. Take the stress away from commuting and enjoy the money and time you save.
this trike says 85% assembled, what needs to be assembled? also, im interested in this trike but unsure if it will be delivered in box directly to my residence or will i have to go and pick it up at a warehouse or something.
Chase on February 10,2015
Assembly Required: Rear Wheel, Rear fender, Rear Trunk, Pothook, Rear Trunk Loop, Windshield. Free residential delivery.
MegaMotorMadness February 10,2015 useful( 1 )
i heard you have to break this trike in, what will be the break in reccommended speed before i go faster?
Gerard on February 10,2015
MegaMotorMadness February 10,2015 useful( 1 )
can this be driven with a drivers licence? or do you need a motorcycle licence for this?
Erica on August 12,2014
You will need a drivers license. Please check with your local DMV regarding licensing in your state.
MegaMotorMadness August 13,2014 useful( 1 )
If our total weight is 420, can we still ride this trike at slower speed.
callie on May 10,2015
MegaMotorMadness May 11,2015 useful( 0 )
Is This 150 cc Trike Legal In Massachusetts ??? Got My Permit Today & I Wamt This One ??????
Jesus on April 29,2015
Hi, this trike is street legal in all states except California. We provide free documents for you to register it in local DMV.
MegaMotorMadness April 29,2015 useful( 0 )
is this trike street legal in California
bert appell on December 19,2014
MegaMotorMadness December 21,2014 useful( 0 )
how fast exactly does it go, i see different speeds on the models?
gerard on August 9,2014
MegaMotorMadness August 11,2014 useful( 0 )
Does this Scooter pass the Federal Motor Vehicle Saftey Standards and is approved for PA roads?
Lynne Wigand on August 5,2014
MegaMotorMadness August 5,2014 useful( 0 )
Hi, What country produces the Ice Bear? Thanks, theTilleys
mark tilley on August 6,2013
MegaMotorMadness August 7,2013 useful( 0 )
where is the battery located? Is there enough room under the seat to store the helmet?
Shally on August 4,2013
under the seat and yes you can put your helmet.
MegaMotorMadness August 6,2013 useful( 0 )
Do you have the silver color of this model in stock?
John on June 26,2013
yes we do .
MegaMotorMadness June 27,2013 useful( 0 )
Does the speedometer read in MPH or KPH?
Shally on June 24,2013
MegaMotorMadness June 25,2013 useful( 0 )
For cyclone. Does the sit can be open upright.? If so. How,?
Manny on May 7,2013
yes it can. you have to turn the key to the left and lift the seat.
MegaMotorMadness May 7,2013 useful( 0 )
for this model TRIO10 "Cyclone" what fuel ratio does it use.? And, Does it have fuel Injector or carburator.??
Manny on May 6,2013
it is carburated. no mixture.
MegaMotorMadness May 7,2013 useful( 0 )
can i get a replacement windshield
jack on March 14,2013
yes , you can send us a parts request to email@example.com or call us at 1-855-623-6686. and ask for parts.
MegaMotorMadness March 14,2013 useful( 0 )
can it be towed behind motorhome by the tow hitch?
jerry castle on February 13,2013
yes, but its recommended to be carried in a trailer instead.
MegaMotorMadness February 19,2013 useful( 0 )
Can these be purchased in Canada? How much more is reverse?
Carolyn on January 4,2013
Yes you purchase online, then we ship to Canada ,Unfortunately we cannot add reverse on the unit, only units with reverse are the 300cc's
MegaMotorMadness January 24,2013 useful( 0 )
Do you need a drivers license to drive these on the street?
Paul Smith on December 10,2012
Hi Paul, a drivers license is necessary. Thanks!
MegaMotorMadness December 10,2012 useful( 0 )
Can you get the 150 with reverse?
Wayne W. Gee on August 31,2012
Currently the 150s do not come with reverse. We do not offer the option of adding it.
MegaMotorMadness September 9,2012 useful( 0 )