- Free Today
- Free Free Shipping on Qualified Areas
- Free Free Pre-Delivery Inspection ($99 Value)
- Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
- Free Manual Handbook & Tool Kit ($29 Value)
- Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
- Free 1 Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
- Free Life Time Toll Free Technical Support(priceless)
- Free Lockable Trunk with Matching Color
- Free Liftgate Service($45.00 value)
- Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
|QTY||Price / Unit||You Save|
Zodiac 300cc Trike
Automatic Transmission with Reverse, Water Cooled, Differential Gears, Front Disc/Rear Disc Brakes, 13"/14" Wheels, Windshield, Big Trunk, Patented Trike
Xmas Sale price :$4499.00 You Save:$3500.00 ( 43.76% )
There are not that many three wheel gas scooters available, but what is available can be great options for anybody who wants a safer and more stable scooter than what they can get from a regular two wheel gas scooter. These are great vehicles for those first-time-riders or for anyone who is struggling with balancing. It's also perfect for those who have height issues not being able to touch the ground & those not wanting to deal with the hassle of changing gears. Three wheels can offer you a more stable vehicle with better traction for slippery or icy roads. If you live in a climate that gets a lot of rain, or a lot of snow, three wheel scooters might be a perfect option for you. Our 150cc trike effectively handled them all thanks to the 4 stroke 150cc single cylinder engine, which puts out strong, predictable power with incredible gas mileage. Braking is provided by an ABS Hydraulic front disc mounted near the large front wheel. Three wheel gas scooters are also easier to control. The three wheel gas scooters are slightly larger vehicles compare to the regular two wheels gas scooters and can carry two passengers. The built in tow hitch will allow you carry a small cargo. The under-seat storage swallowed up a helmet, a laptop, and any other small personal belongings, with a little room to spare! They get good gas mileage, which makes them more affordable than a car. All of those considerations make them more practical in a busy urban environment.
1. Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas in the states of HI, AK, FL, NY, MA, ME, NH, and RI, a freight charge may be required. Please call in for a quote.
Need your unit before Christmas? It is strongly suggested that you place your order before December 10th, 2013. Our warehouse will be shipping out as many orders as possible and orders that leave the warehouse by December 12th, should arrive in time for Christmas. Due to uncontrollable circumstances (weather and/or trucking delays), our estimates are not guaranteed. It is best to order your unit as early as possible.
- Clear and Direct Instrument Panel
- You can easily and clearly view the speedometer, turning signals, fuel gauge and battery gauge making for a more efficient ride.
- Bright enough to get you through any time in the evening. Beautifully designed to catch your eyes.
- Emitting bright light so all drivers behind you can see you, even in the darkest of nights.
- Left Handle Grip Control
- Conventionally located near your hand grip to control the headlight beam, turning signals, and horn.
- Front and rear disc braking system
- Disc braking system is much more efficient and powerful which can make your ride as comfortable as it can be.
- Durable Seating
- Enjoyable ride resting on the very comfortably padded seat.
- Resistant material will allow you rest on your foot , which can also withstand the constant wear and tear of everyday use.
- Spacious Storage Unit
- Lockable and secure, better commuting from place to place while the storage room is more spacious.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-strokes|
|Bore and Stroke||2.87 inches x 2.63 inches|
|Maximum Speed||75 mph|
|Transmission||Automatic with Reverse|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Telescopic Forks|
|Rear Suspension||Dual Shock|
|Rear Brake||Dual Disc|
|Front Tire||130 x 60-13|
|Rear Tire||270 x 30-14|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||32.2 inches|
|Ground Clearance||3.7 inches|
|Net Weight||573 lbs|
|Gross Weight||694 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||441 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||3.2 gal|
|Fuel Economy||73.5 mpg|
|Engine Oil Capacity||3.2 gal|
|Assembly Required||Front Wheel, Rear fender, Rear Trunk, Rear Trunk Loop, Windshield ,Battery, Mirror,Rear fender bracket|
|Accessories||Instruction, Battery, Tool Bag, Long Wire Clip, Wheel Cover, Windshield|
Why MMMWhy Buy From MMM
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
- Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
- With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Mega Motor Madness are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you! No questions asked.
- Fast Shipping
- At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1-855-623-6686. View More >>
- Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
- No matter when you purchased a product from Mega Motor Madness, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call our toll-free number at 1-855-623-6686 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
- We Use Only The Finest Parts
- At Mega Motor Madness safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thouroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.
- Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
- We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Mega Motor Madness, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Why Buy a Trike?
With an ever changing economy and congestion on the road many people are leaving their gas guzzling cars at home and instead choosing to purchase a trike. Imagining zipping through traffic and saving at the pump, trikes are super convenient! Getting from place to place hasn’t been easier. Trikes are reliable, low maintenance, easy to handle and safe to drive. Great for the aged or women on the go looking for affordable means of transportation. Excellent for 9-5 commuters stuck in traffic rushing to get to work on time and trying to get home quicker.
Normal cars are at average 30mpg to 50mpg. But trikes are fuel efficient and usually at around 75mpg to 90mpg. Trikes can save you so much money at the pump. When riding on our trike you can easily maneuver through any situation. Instead of a wide over-sized car that is just forced to wait being stuck in traffic, a trike can glide/slide you out of any traffic jam. With trike becoming more and more popular, you have more options to choose from. Trikes are very easy to operate. Whether you have driven a trike or not before, it is very simple and uncomplicated. Anyone can ride safely and confidently. With a variety of colors and styles, shapes and sizes you can choose a trike that is just perfect for you. There are so many benefits to owning a Trike. The number one reason is the huge savings. Insurance will cost you less, spend less money on gas, registering, maintenance, parking fees, etc…. the benefits are endless. Take the stress away from commuting and enjoy the money and time you save.
OhioSeptember 01 , 2013
I lost my leg in Afghanistan. This trike are totally hand operated which save me from a lot of trouble. Rear end had 4 shocks that works pretty good for smoothing out rough roads. I''ll make some mods to make it more friendly to me. When go back in the wind, I feel life is wonderful again.
Does the speedometer display MPH?
Rick on November 13,2013
Yes, the speedometer displays the MPH.
MegaMotorMadness November 13,2013
Hi! What is the fuel delivery of this trike? Fuel-injected or a carbureted? Thanks.
Rod on October 15,2013
MegaMotorMadness October 15,2013
How mutch oil to a gallon of gas?
Bill adams on October 10,2013
The oil and gas are separate. If you have any questions please give us a call back at 855-623-6686.
MegaMotorMadness October 11,2013
Hi, we live in PA. are parts available in my area. Like oil filters etc.????
James Gamble on August 18,2013
Hi James, we provide a full range of parts for this trike. You can get free parts under warranty. Don't worry about it.
MegaMotorMadness August 20,2013
hi I live in Brunswick Ga is there anyone near that can work on this bike and what kind of weight limits are there
joe on August 7,2013
I'm sorry but you would have to check a local mechanic in your area who can assist you. The weight Capacity is 441 pounds.
MegaMotorMadness August 7,2013
I live in Boston, MA. Do I need a motorcycle license to drive this in my state? And is it legal in MA?
Caden on July 26,2013
I recommend you double check with your local DMV , every state is different.
MegaMotorMadness July 30,2013
HELLO,I HAVE A QUSTION. YOU SAY THE TRIKES FOR SALE, IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR HIGHWAY USE.
WHY NOT? AND WHAT IS THE TOP SPEED ON THE TRIKE 300cc?
TRAY... on July 23,2013
Hello! The 300cc trike can reach a top speed of 75mph. Most states require a vehicle to move at least 60mph to ride on the highway.
MegaMotorMadness July 24,2013
is this bike dot approved in N.J
TRAY... on July 18,2013
MegaMotorMadness July 23,2013
can this bike ride two person and is it highway approved in virginia
Jerome Robinson on July 14,2013
it can ride two people. but it is not reccommended for highway use.
MegaMotorMadness July 17,2013
IS THIS BIKE DOT approved in va
Jerome Robinson on July 14,2013
yes it is.
MegaMotorMadness July 17,2013
Can you get the Zodiac 300cc Trike in any other color than black and can it carry 2 people?
steve on July 2,2013
we have black, white, burgandy and blue.
MegaMotorMadness July 2,2013
Tell me who could perform mechanical repairs for engine, etc. I live between Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, Fl. Thanks
wes wilson on June 30,2013
i dont know any that around their. i would look online in your area.
MegaMotorMadness July 1,2013
Hello, I'm 5'3. I'm I to short? Will I be able to see the road?
Karen on June 18,2013
yes. the seat is still pretty high, your head will still be right in line with the windshield.
MegaMotorMadness June 20,2013
how well does this trike handle on hills i drive 34 miles to work and there are to medium grade hills would it be able to climb them
Douglas Sherrodd on May 17,2013
yes it has plenty of power to go up those hills.
MegaMotorMadness May 20,2013
is there a dealer or anyone who purchased this bike in nashville, tn. or close by. i would like to see one in real life before i purchase and drive if possible. Ive also noticed several like this on the webb with different names but appear to be the same in all aspects.
Terry Crunk on May 15,2013
we dont sell to dealers. and we cannot reveal any customer info. and they probably are the same. but i dont know wich ones you are refering to.
MegaMotorMadness May 20,2013
What does this have in it for a motor? and at 6ft 3in tall, where would my eye level be as I am going down the road?
Randy Russell on May 12,2013
its a 300cc motor. the company name is jinglang. and at that tall your sight would be a little over the windshield. a coworker here is 6'2 . and he fits comfortably on it. i get that question alot.
MegaMotorMadness May 13,2013
Hello. I have no use of my legs. Is this trike all hand brakes?
Tom on May 3,2013
yes , all the control are hand opperated.
MegaMotorMadness May 7,2013
I am looking at both the TRI019 and the TRI004 - which would you recommend? I don't see a lot of differences, but the ones I see I am not sure how significant they are.
Sherry on April 16,2013
they are actually the same unit as far as engine and carb and things like that. differences are rear fender, bigger rear wheels.
MegaMotorMadness April 17,2013
Για σας τελικη τιμη για ελλαδα
Guest on March 27,2013
Hello, we only ship to U.S. address. Thanks!
MegaMotorMadness March 27,2013
would this bike be able to last on a 4 hour trip at speeds of 55 - 65 mph ? or is that asking to much of it ? what would be appropriate times limits for riding this bike ?
joe on March 13,2013
Thank you for inquiring about our product! Our 300cc Trikes are definitely ideal for touring and can go up to (and sustain speed of) 75mph. As long as proper fuel and speed levels are maintained there will be no issue riding for hours on end!
MegaMotorMadness March 13,2013
Is this trike able to be registered in Queensland-Australia.
Allan Le Grand on March 8,2013
i always suggest that you contact you local dmv to find out everything you need to register the unit.
MegaMotorMadness March 8,2013
i'm 6'5,do you think I can fit comfortable on this bike?i have long legs,& is it ok to ride this on the interstate?
joe on March 6,2013
yes you will fit. we actually have a coworker who is the same size and that bike fits him well. as for highway use . allthough it can make those speeds. it is not recommended for highway use.
MegaMotorMadness March 7,2013
Is this particular trike DOT approved in California?
Tanya on December 12,2012
hello, this unit is not .
MegaMotorMadness December 12,2012
when will this model tri019 might be avalible ?
also, is their a reverse?
an is their ,financing avalible?
chris on December 2,2012
this model will be available for spring, it does have reverse and yes we do offer financing, you can call and ask for more info on financing
MegaMotorMadness December 3,2012
Do we know what estimated fuel economy will be for this trike?
Skeeboat on November 26,2012
this trike will get about 73 miles per gallon
MegaMotorMadness November 27,2012
Are these trikes DOT approved in Florida
Noel Rosario on November 25,2012
yes they are.
MegaMotorMadness November 27,2012
where are they made,Japan?
bike on November 14,2012
our bike are manufactured in china.
MegaMotorMadness November 15,2012
You have listed the horsepower as 8.31 should this be 18.31?
Donna Almaashari on October 15,2012
Hi Donna, it should be 18.77 hp. Thanks!
MegaMotorMadness October 15,2012
Is there a storage carpartment under the seat?
Donna Almaashari on September 26,2012
yes there is storage under the seat.
MegaMotorMadness September 27,2012
how fast does this go
chris byars on September 26,2012
top speed is 75.
MegaMotorMadness September 27,2012